Our Open Evening will give you the opportunity to view our facilities, learn about our course structures and the sporting and cultural opportunities provided by our school. You will be able to talk to students and staff.
If you are unable to attend our Open Evening please contact the school office to arrange an alternative time to visit. Our Principal, Catherine Bentley, welcomes all opportunities to meet prospective parents and students.
We are always keen to take the opportunity to talk to you about the special values of a girls’ school.
International and local research supports our belief that in girls’ schools:
- A curriculum that suits girls means that girls are more engaged in their education.
- Girls are encouraged to explore all career options. Gender stereo-typing in subject selection is eliminated and excellence can be celebrated wholeheartedly.
- Cultural and sporting activities solely for girls’ needs means that every girl has the opportunity to develop her talents and interests.
- More leadership roles for girls allowing younger girls to learn that girls can lead in any field.
- We look forward to meeting you.
NB: Applications for enrolment close at 4.00pm on Friday 16 August 2019