We will continue to serve lunches at Alert Level 2 with the following additional safety measures in place:
- Lunch will be served in houses from four separate distribution points around the school to reduce queuing;
- Kitchen staff will wear face coverings when preparing and distributing food;
- Ākonga are encouraged to wear face coverings when collecting their food, but it is not compulsory at this stage;
- Ākonga and staff must use the hand sanitizer provided before collecting their food;
- Ākonga may eat anywhere on the school grounds (outdoors) on good weather days and anywhere other than the hall on wet weather days, spacing themselves as far from other groups as possible.
Helpful link for whānau and stakeholders: