Kawa o te Kura - Our school rules
“Eating together as a school whānau”
Take only your share
All rubbish in the bins
Please be kind - Thank you
Try it, you may like it!
Trust that we are giving you the best we can.
“Arriving on time ready to learn”
90+% for all students
If you are going to be away make sure whānau informs the school.
Late to school, you must sign in at the student centre
All attendance is monitored by the school
Great attendance is a habit. Start yours now.
Health and Safety
“Looking after each other and the school”
Treat others the way you would like to be treated.
Have respect for property both yours and the school.
You are responsible for anything you bring to school.
“This is your individual responsibility”
Clearly name your property.
School is not responsible for any of your property e.g. Cellphones
It is your responsibility to place your cellphone in the sleeve provided in your classroom.
“Wearing your uniform with pride”
Correct uniform is required at all times
Piercings - one nostril piercing and ears
One item of cultural significance can be worn
Hair must be tied up when required for health and safety
Tumuaki makes final decision around what is acceptable and unacceptable
Term Dates 2023
How to Print and Photocopy at School
- Send printing to Xerox-B&W on Hansen or Xerox-COLOUR on Hansen
- Go to one of the printers in the school - library, 20s block, Travers Centre, tech block. Take your timetable.
- Enter your student ID number (found on top left of your timetable) and your printing will be automatically released.
- Enter student ID number into printer/photocopier
- Press copy.
- Lift top of photocopier and place the page face down, pushed to the top left. Close top of photocopier.
- Press start.