Red Traffic Light process at SS Touch at Sports Park
NO ONE IS TO ENTER THE ZONES / BUBBLES UNTIL THEY ARE SCANNED IN
- The park will be split back into 5 Zones / Bubbles
- Each zone will have its own entry and exit point, these will be marked with a Large Black Flag and a volunteer in a Hi Vis
- Only players and Coaches will be able to enter the zones
- After each round we will clear the fields before allowing players to enter
- All Coaches and players must scan in at the field entry and then be counted in with our zone volunteer at the entry point
- Once your game has finished you are required to leave the field so we can get the next lot of teams in.
- When you enter the zone you must come through the main entry point for that zone - No exceptions.
- No spectators as each zone has a 100 person limit and everybody counts.
- If you are sick please don't come down and if you have a number of players who are isolating and can't play please let us know as early as possible so we can rearrange games if needed.
- If anyone is caught jumping the rope will be asked to leave, abusing the volunteers may result in their team they support to be removed from the module
2022 Key Dates
|Thursday 24th February|
HGHS Snr A vs NGHS Snr A @ 4.45pm (Field 5)
|Round 1||Sports Park|
|Thursday 3rd March||Round 2||Sports Park|
|Thursday 10th March||Round 3||Sports Park|
|Thursday 17th March||Round 4||Sports Park|
|Thursday 24th March||Round 5||Sports Park|